Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorPearce, Clyde M.
dc.contributor.authorBinek, S. A.
dc.date1945-05
dc.date.accessioned2007-01-03T06:00:59Z
dc.date.accessioned2022-02-03T09:21:46Z
dc.date.available2007-01-03T06:00:59Z
dc.date.available2022-02-03T09:21:46Z
dc.identifierlibimagesU546
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/11124/6405
dc.descriptionDate scanned: 2002-6-6.
dc.descriptionUSBM #60308; Explosives magazine. 30" x 30" x 26" inside. Double walls 1" boards, 4" sand fill, 26-gage iron cover. (Built 1944) Cold Spring Granite Co., Milbank, South Dakota. - S. A. Binek & Clyde M. Pearce - May 1945.
dc.descriptionHeld in the Russell L. and Lyn Wood Mining History Archive, Arthur Lakes Library, Colorado School of Mines.
dc.descriptionDonor: United States Bureau of Mines.
dc.description.abstractCold Spring Granite Company (originally the Rockville Company) started operations around 1898. The Company started quarrying the Cold Spring granite in Minnesota for monumental and building stone and acquired other properties in the US, including properties in South Dakota, to become a major granite producer.
dc.publisherColorado School of Mines. Arthur Lakes Library
dc.rightsRights management statement available at: http://library.mines.edu/digital/rights.html
dc.subjectCold Spring Granite Company
dc.subjectExplosives
dc.subjectGranite industry and trade
dc.subjectQuarries and quarrying
dc.titleCold Spring Granite Company, explosives magazine
dc.typeStillImage
dc.contributor.institutionArthur Lakes Library
dc.contributor.institutionRussell L. and Lyn Wood Mining History Archive
dc.contributor.institutionUnited States. Bureau of Mines


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
u546.jpg
Size:
320.9Kb
Format:
JPEG image
Description:
[Cold Spring Granite Company, ...

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record