The Mines Repository Take-down Policy
Colorado School of Mines provides access to content through its institutional repository for educational and scholarly use.
If you are an intellectual property rights holder and believe you have found material in our institutional repository that is there without your permission and that violates your rights (e.g. inclusion is not covered by the Fair Use or other exemption to a copyright holder’s rights; or by Gift Agreement),
If you have privacy or cultural concerns about material on our institutional repository,
Please contact us and include the following:
- Your contact information (email address or mailing address)
- Exact URL where you found the material
- Description of the material (title, collection name, item number, etc.)
- The reason why you believe that your rights have been violated or that your privacy or other views are negatively affected. Include any pertinent documentation.
For rights holders, please include:
- A statement that you in good faith believe the institutional repository’s use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information you provide is accurate and that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
When we receive your request, the Colorado School of Mines Library staff will:
- Acknowledge your request via email or mail
- Assess your request
- Depending on the nature of the request, we may temporarily remove the material from public view while we assess your concern
- Take appropriate action and communicate that action to you.