Show simple item record

dc.date1989?
dc.date.accessioned2007-01-03T04:50:58Z
dc.date.accessioned2022-02-03T09:20:29Z
dc.date.available2007-01-03T04:50:58Z
dc.date.available2022-02-03T09:20:29Z
dc.identifier.urihttps://hdl.handle.net/11124/5579
dc.descriptionIdentifier: E0026.
dc.descriptionHand Pump test, D-Left, 3/28/89, Donna.
dc.descriptionHeld in the Russell L. and Lyn Wood Mining History Archive, Arthur Lakes Library, Colorado School of Mines.
dc.descriptionDonor: David Mosch.
dc.description.abstractA mine operator or instructor is performing a hand pump test underground at the Colorado School of Mines Experimental Mine. The Colorado School of Mines Experimental Mine is located in Idaho Springs, Clear Creek County, Colorado. Originally known as the Edgar Mine, it produced silver and gold, and some lead and copper in the 1870s. The Big Five Mining Company leased the Mine to the School of Mines for training in 1921. The School eventually acquired the Mine and additional workings to develop the Experimental Mine as an underground classroom for engineering education and as a research facility. The Edgar's workings include the Miami Tunnel, the Edgar shaft following the old Edgar vein, and the Big Five Tunnel.
dc.publisherColorado School of Mines. Arthur Lakes Library
dc.rightsRights management statement available at: http://library.mines.edu/digital/rights.html
dc.subjectColorado School of Mines Experimental Mine
dc.subjectEngineering education and training
dc.subjectMining
dc.subjectScenes, underground
dc.subjectUnderground mining
dc.titleMiner and hand pump test, D-Left, Colorado School of Mines Experimental Mine
dc.typeStillImage


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
E0026.jpg
Size:
100.1Kb
Format:
JPEG image
Description:
[Miner and hand pump test, D-Left, ...

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record